Owner of the Website: Carmen Fernández Ortíz
Address: Carretera N 340 km 307,5 La Herradura 18697 Granada, España
DataTrading: Registered in the Ministery of Industry, Tourism and Commerce with number 256437
Web site: www.salablanca.es
The Website is a professional area of access to our collection of furniture and decoration.
In order to comply with current legislation on data protection, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, the GDPR for its acronym in English), in www.salablanca.es we guarantee that the processing of your personal data is done by a strict enforcement of the legal provisions. In this regard we wish to inform you about our system of compilation and use of data.
Responsible for the treatment
The responsible of the treatment is Carmen Fernández Ortíz
Security officer: Carmen Fernández Ortíz
Address: Carretera N 340 km 307,5 La Herradura 18697
Rights of data protection
The interested party may exercise their rights by sending a written request to the postal address of the person responsible or via e-mail.
- The right of access. You can ask the person responsible of the access to their data to check what personal data they are dealing with, with what purpose and the period of conservation, among other information.
- Right of rectification or erasure. You can urge to correct their data when these are no longer accurate.
- Right of limitation. Will be retained for legitimate interest or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
- The right of opposition. Be able to opposite that Salablanca continue trying to their data, in which case you can only keep your data for legitimate interest or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
- The right of portability. If you want your data to be processed by another controller.
Likewise, in the event that you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you can withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of his treatment previous to the withdrawal.
You also have the possibility of a complaint to the supervisory Authority, if it considers that SALABLANCA does not perform a proper treatment can make a complaint to the AEPD.
SALABLANCA features profiles of the www.salablanca.es in the following social network: Facebook.
The treatment that SALABLANCA be carried out in connection with the data within the above-mentioned network will be one that the social network will allow in their Legal terms and Conditions to the company profiles.
SALABLANCA no extracts data from social networks, without having requested and obtained the user's consent to do so, explicitly and timely.
To put into a contact with us through the website, we have a form which your email is required, that data is stored in our mail to contact you, or send you commercial information in relation to articles that offers SALABLANCA
ORIGIN, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The data collected by SALABLANCA on the website are collected and treated by the same with the purpose of communicating with the client, as well as being able to provide you information and advice on your purchases, and for our own marketing purposes, communicating with you to recommending products or services that might interest you.
SALABLANCA does not transfer the personal data of the users collected through the Website to third parties without your express consent.
Personalized recommendations of products by e-mail. If you have contacted SALABLANCA, either through the contact form or in person at our stores, we will be sent emails periodically with product recommendations. In this way, it is our intention to provide you information about products in our collection that might interest you.
In case you decide not to receive our product recommendations, or in general, our advertisements, you will be able to request the withdrawal at any time, without that this generates additional costs that should be added to the basic rates prescribed. To this end, it will be sufficient to communicate its claim in writing, by any of the means of contact indicated (email and letter). Of course, in each e-mail sent you will find a link to cancel your subscription.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The customer data will be preserved shall be the minimum necessary, and may stay up to 10 years for the prevention of crimes against international money Laundering and the financing of Terrorism.
The customer data relating to commercial prospecting will be kept from the interested party subscribes to the service until you unsubscribe.
The personal data voluntarily provided by the social network of Facebook, will be kept from the interested the provide until you decide to unsubscribe.
The data on the web browsing will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
- Session Cookies, which will be installed on your computer, but it will not stay in it once you leave the website, since it is installed on your computer to be able to provide you with services.
- Permanent Cookies these cookies are installed on your device and allow you to store information about the session (such as navigation), and allow you to customize your future visits to the website.
- First party Cookies are those strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website, or well used to know the preferences of the user in the visit or analytical cookies first-party to collect data on how users interact on the web.
- Third party Cookies: When you browse our web site, it is possible that due to the content of third-party cookies to be placed outside the web. For example: social networking cookies.
The access and/or use of this website property of SALABLANCA attributes the condition of USER.
All USER accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
The above-mentioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions Recruitment in his case be enforceable.
USE OF THE PORTAL.
SALABLANCA, through its web portal, www.salablanca.es provides access to our collection of furniture and decoration items. The access and/or use of this portal of SALABLANCA attributes the condition of USER.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal, as well as offers and/or acts that could be performed through this.
Users will be able to get in contact with SALABLANCA through e-mail or telephone number provided on the Website.
The user may not, except with prior and written permission of SALABLANCA, exploit or use commercially, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part of any of the contents which forms part of the web site.
The user undertakes to:
- make a responsible use and reasonable service
- provide SALABLANCA the contact information accurate, truthful, up to date and necessary for the invoicing of the different products that you hire through the website.
It is PROHIBITED to access or use the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
In particular, although not only, it is prohibited to:
- Use the service for unlawful purposes, or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Spread contents or propaganda of character racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or human rights
- Use any of the of the services of www.salablanca.es in a manner that could damage, overburden, or impair the service.
- Use, or entered in the service computer programs or materials that contain any viruses, electronic Trojan horses”, worms, harmful code or any other file on the computer, potentially harmful that may cause damage or alterations in the systems of SALABLANCA, in the contents or in the computer system from other users and/or their mobile terminals.
- The use of resources-technical, logical or technological in virtue of which someone, whether or not a user of the Service, might benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the profiles or contents of the web site.
- Insert in the external web page to the user, its blog external, in a forum, in your profile on the service, or any other social network, a link, hyperlink, framing or similar link that redirects to URLs of content OF www.salablanca.es
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of www.salablanca.es to the extent permitted by law.
- Modify, translate, or create derivative works of any part of the website.
- Copy, rent, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer part or the totality of the rights that the user show off under the present Conditions of Use.
- Modify, copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, transmit, commercially exploit, or distribute in any way the Services, pages of the Sites or the computer codes of elements comprising the Services and the Sites.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
SALABLANCA works to keep updated the content of the web, though it does not guarantee the absence of possible errors or lacks of update on the same, reserving the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its website, the configuration or presentation.
SALABLANCA does not assume any responsibility, directly or indirectly, by the fraudulent use or unlawful for the user of the Service, or the content hosted on the platform.
SALABLANCA will not be responsible in any case of which the contact data necessary for the invoicing of the different products or services that the user contracts through the service are not correct, true or not are up to date.
SALABLANCA will not be responsible for any information that has not been produced directly by him. Or by the improper use of such information and/or content
In case the user access or download, directly or indirectly through the Web Site any third party content, SALABLANCA will not be responsible in any case of the possible outputs that the user can perform from third-party sites.
SALABLANCA will not be responsible in any case of:
- the problems of access, availability and continuity of service, the features it includes when those problems are caused by external factors outside their area of control and activity
- the existence of computer programs or materials that contain any viruses, electronic Trojan horses”, worms, harmful code or any other file on the computer, potentially harmful that can produce alterations in the user's computer system and/or on your mobile terminal.
- damages or losses of any kind that may be caused to the user by the interruption, termination or malfunction of the Service due to causes not attributable to SALABLANCA.
- the damages which, in your case, may be caused to the user because of the access and/or use of your account by a third party without authorization.
SALABLANCA reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add both contents and services provided through this as the way in which these appear presented or located in its portal.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
SALABLANCA by itself or as an assignee or licensee, is the holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property portal, as well as the elements contained therein (but not limited to, icons, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc).
All rights reserved.
Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, included his modality of putting disposition, of the whole or part of the contents of this website, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of SALABLANCA.
USERS shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of SALABLANCA.
The user may, in addition to visualize the elements of the Web Site, make prints, copies or downloads of content, provided that such actions are intended exclusively for personal and private use.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of SALABLANCA.
In the event that, on the Web, the links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SALABLANCA does not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In any case, SALABLANCA assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Also, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
SALABLANCA will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and penal actions that him can correspond in right. SALABLANCA reserves the right to exercise all the possible actions in accordance with applicable legislation.
SALABLANCA can be put in knowledge and collaborate with police authorities and judicial authorities if it detects any infringement of current legislation or if you were suspected of a crime or violation of state law.
In compliance with Spanish legislation, SALABLANCA is committed to perform this task with the maximum possible diligence in accordance with their technical capabilities.
INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS
In the communication should identify the following information:
- Contact information of claimant: e-mail, phone and copy of your ID, passport or any official document similar to this that allows for their identification.
- The right that has been violated.
- The content that violates such right, enough so that we can find within the service
- Contact information for the complainant.
In addition, they must submit along with your communication of a signed statement in which the claimant declares that the above information is true and claiming to be the rightful owner (or are authorized to act on its behalf) of the rights allegedly violated.
CLAUSE OF SAFEGUARD
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues with the service, it will be directly applicable the Spanish legislation.
The parties submit, expressly waiving any other forum of competent jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).